Free WiFi GVA
T: 0800 666 966 Swiss Hotline. Toll-free call
3 different ways to connect to GVA Free WiFi :
Authentication by SMS
You can still receive a code by SMS free of charge. Simply enter your phone number in the interface displayed in the browser on connection (no commercial use of the telephone number provided).
NB: This code can also be used to connect to the public WiFi of the city of Geneva (and vice versa).
Boarding pass authentication
Boarding pass scan to obtain an access code. Six self-service counters are available in the terminal:
- Departure level, before the security check, near the BCGE ATM
- Departure level, after the security check, near the information desk in the transit area
- Departure level, after the security check, near the Boarding Gates “C”
- Departure level, after the security and the passport control, near the stairs to satellite 30
- Check-in level, French sector, just after the security check
- Arrival level, public area, next to the Visitors Center (business corner)
Authentication by passport/identity card
You can get an access code on presentation of an identity document at the Visitors Centre (arrivals level).
It is also possible to scan your boarding pass via our free mobile app GVApp.
Genève Aéroport is pleased to inform you of the improvement to its free internet connection service: you can now have 90 minutes surfing that can be used over several sessions. Once the 90 free minutes have been used, you can buy additional credit. You can connect again free of charge after 6 hours and will be able to reconnect automatically the next time (the code obtained by SMS is valid for 6 months).
We would remind you that Swiss law requires that the user of a Free WiFi service can be identified. That is the reason authentication is necessary.
Home page in French, German, English.
> Download the free WiFi flyer (FR + EN)
In collaboration with Monzoon, which is responsible for operating the service. Contact by email.