Version of 19 September 2023
Persons accessing the information provided by the Geneva International Airport (hereinafter “Genève Aéroport”) through its websites (websites, extranets and/or various multimedia resources such as smartphone applications) accept the terms laid down below.
Article I: Copyright
All contents of Genève Aéroport websites and multimedia resources are covered by copyright. Genève Aéroport holds all the rights thereupon. The reproduction of the resources, in whole or in part, in any written or electronic form, is only authorised with an explicit mention regarding Genève Aéroport. It is forbidden to reproduce, transmit, modify, link or use the site of Genève Aéroport for public or commercial purposes without the prior written permission of Genève Aéroport.
Article II: Property rights of Genève Aéroport website and right to the trademark
The names and logos of Genève Aéroport and our business partners are registered and protected trademarks. Nothing contained on the websites and/or multimedia resources is intended to constitute a licence or right to use an image, a registered trademark or a logo. Genève Aéroport reserves all rights to the elements of its websites and/or multimedia resources, except the rights of third parties.
Article III: PERSONAL DATA PROTECTION
- You can find information regarding the processing of personal data by Geneva Airport in our Personal Data Protection Statement.
Article IV: Exclusion of liability
- The information published on the websites and/or multimedia resources of Genève Aéroport, including those relating to tariffs, are for information purposes only. Genève Aéroport does not guarantee the accuracy or completeness of the information contained therein. It reserves the right to modify them at any time and without notice. Consequently, Genève Aéroport assumes no liability for any direct, indirect or consequential damages that may result, in particular, from the access to the resources and information of the websites, their use or inability to access them, as well as the installation and use of multimedia resources.
- Genève Aéroport is not liable for direct or indirect damages arising from the use of information and materials contained in other sites whose access is permitted through hyperlinks on its site.
- In addition, Genève Aéroport cannot be held responsible for the dissemination of erroneous information or the delay in updating the information.
- Within the limits set out by law, any liability of Genève Aéroport is excluded.
Article V: Other provisions
Article VI: Governing law and jurisdiction
In case of dispute, the place of jurisdiction is in Geneva. Swiss law is applicable.