3 ways to connect to GVA Free WiFi :
- You can still receive a code by SMS free of charge. Simply enter your phone number in the interface displayed in the browser (no commercial use of the telephone number provided).
- NB: This code can also be used to connect to the public WiFi of the city of Geneva (and vice versa).
- Departure level, before the security check, near the BCGE ATM
- Departure level, after the security check, near the information desk in the transit area
- Departure level, after the security check, near the Boarding Gates “C”
- Departure level, after the security and the passport control, near the stairs to satellite 30
- Check-in level, French sector, just after the security check
- Departure level, after te security control, between satellite 10 and 20
- Arrival level, public area, next to the Visitors Center (business corner)
Genève Aéroport is pleased to inform you of the improvement to its free internet connection service: you can now have 90 minutes surfing that can be used over several sessions. Once the 120 free minutes have been used, you can buy additional credit. You can connect again free of charge after 6 hours and will be able to reconnect automatically the next time (the code obtained by SMS is valid for 6 months).
Swiss law requires that the user of a Free WiFi service can be identified: that is the reason authentication is necessary.
In collaboration with Monzoon, which is responsible for operating the service. Contact by email.
0800 666 966 Swiss Hotline. Toll-free call