The Visitors Center is a reception and information area located in the public area on the Arrivals level of the airport. It is intended for arriving passengers as well as for people waiting to arrive. It is structured in two separate areas.
open every day from 07:00 to 23:00, including:
- Information on flight schedules, possible delays (also available on gva.ch and GVApp);
- Practical information about Geneva airport.
T: +41 22 717 71 05
under the name GVATransport , open on:
Fridays, Saturdays and Mondays from 09:30 to 13:00 and 14:00 to 18:30
for any information concerning
- the sale of bus tickets for regular routes to mountain resorts, as well as to nearby French cities such as Annecy, Chambéry, Grenoble, Lyon, etc.;
- resale of TPG/Unireso products (bus tickets in Geneva, cards, season ticket renewals, tpgPay card);
- hotel reservations in the region (Switzerland, France).
- The rental of a box enabling the wifi connection on the Swiss telecommunications network. More information and orders on https://ispotconnect.com/
T: +41 22 307 11 30
An information desk is available in the Transit area, central square, for departing passengers and those who are in transit.
The services provided at the desk include:
- practical information about Genève Aéroport;
- information on the flight schedules.