Find the latest Genève Aéroport newsletter, GVA news number 74, which tells you more about the 2020-21 autumn-winter season. It is released twice a year and comprises four pages of the latest news from Genève Aéroport.
In this issue, you will find out more about:
- Strong point: The desire to travel despite everything.
- Airlines: Flights to Geneva resuming, SWISS includes more destinations this winter, Flight search tool, «Let us guide you» - Covid focus, Airlines night edition 2020, Cargo activity: Q3 results.
- GVA news: Take Off by Genève Aéroport, Local produce operation, New artistic showcase, Fashion arcade revamped in the transit area, New Genève Aéroport call numberThe Genève Aéroport, Sustainable Development Report is online, Shops and restaurants, Discover the pop-up shops in the central area, Update on the East Wing.
- Sponsorship: Geneva 20 km by Genève Aéroport.
- 100 years of Genève Aéroport: It is the home straight for 100 years of Genève Aéroport.
Enjoy your reading!