Genève Aéroport is pleased to inform you of the improvement to its free internet connection service: you can now have 90 minutes surfing that can be used over several sessions.
3 different ways to connect to GVA Free WiFi:
- Authentication by SMS
You can still receive a code by SMS free of charge. Simply enter your phone number in the interface displayed in the browser on connection (no commercial use of the telephone number provided).
NB: This code can also be used to connect to the public WiFi of the city of Geneva (and vice versa).
- Authentication by boarding pass
To get an access code, you can scan your boarding pass. Five terminals are available in the terminal building:
- Departures level, before going through security, near the BCGE ATMs
- Departures level, after going through security, near the information counter in the transit zone
- Departures level, after going through security, in the wide-body lounge
- Check-in level, French sector, just after going through security
- Arrivals level, public area, next to the Visitors Centre
- Authentication by passport/identity card
You can get an access code on presentation of an identity document at the Visitors Centre (arrivals level).
Once the 90 free minutes have been used, you can buy additional credit. You can connect again free of charge after 6 hours and will be able to reconnect automatically the next time (the code obtained by SMS is valid for 6 months).
We would remind you that Swiss law requires that the user of a Free WiFi service can be identified. That is the reason authentication is necessary.