easyJet is offering five new routes from Geneva for the Summer 2008 timetable:
- from 31st March: daily flights to Nantes (France).
- from 21st April: 4 flights a week to Naples (Italy).
- from 22nd April: 3 flights a week to Asturias/Oviedo (Spain).
- from 28th June: 3 flights a week to Split (Croatia).
- from 29th June: 6 flights a week to Ajaccio (Corsica).
GVA will also have an amended Summer schedule. Thanks to easyJet, Olbia, Palma de Mallorca, Ibiza and Cagliari will be within easy reach from Geneva.