And what if you embarked on exploring the possibilities that the world of travel can offer you?
Get ready to embark on an experience during the 23rd edition of the Envol exhibition, from September 21 to 23, 2023 - the must-attend event for travel in French-speaking Switzerland.
Don't miss this exceptional opportunity to meet nearly 20 exhibitors, including airlines, tour operators, travel agencies, as well as providers and partners in air transport.
In 2023, the Envol exhibition welcomes you for the second consecutive year to the Balexert Shopping Center in Geneva, and admission is free!
This is the perfect moment to nurture your passion for travel, discover incredible destinations, and meet experts ready to guide you in your upcoming adventures.
In addition to taking you on a journey through the offerings of various exhibitors, the Envol exhibition offers you not only animations but above all an experience!
From Morocco to China, passing through Malta and Greece, join us at the Envol exhibition and let yourself be inspired by the world of travel!
- Airport: Genève Aéroport
- Air transport service/provider/partner: Skyguide
- Airlines: Air Canada, Air China, Air Mauritius, Emirates, Ethiopian Airlines, Royal Air Maroc, Royal Jordanian, Saudia, Tunisair, Turkish Airlines
- Tourist offices: Chypre, Tunisie, Malte
- Tour operators/travel agencies: Abyssworld, Ad Gentes / Japan Tours, Hotelplan, Jerrycan Voyages, Kontiki Voyages, Natura Greca
- Date: From Thursday, September 21st to Saturday, September 23rd, 2023.
- Location: Centre commercial de Balexert - Genève (avenue Louis-Casaï 27, 1209 Vernier)
- Opening hours: Thursday-Friday 09:30 AM - 07:00 PM, Saturday 09:30 AM - 06:00 PM.
- Entrance: Free of charge