In excellent financial health, easyJet announces its plans for the 2012/2013 winter season from Geneva.
From 14 December 2012, easyJet is stepping up the number of its flights from Geneva to London with a new route to London Southend Airport, the fourth airport of the British capital served from Geneva.
In season, the company will thus be offering up to 24 flights a day to London!
easyJet will also be flying to Seville (up to 3 times a week on Mondays, Thursdays, and Saturdays), bringing the number of routes to Spain up to 10.
More flights on 6 routes
easyJet is also planning to increase the number of flights on the following routes:
- Copenhagen: daily flight;
- Budapest daily flight, up to 2 flights a day on Friday and Sunday;
- Bordeaux: daily flight, up to twice a day on Thursday, Friday, and Sunday;
- London Gatwick: Up to 7 flights a day on weekdays, 10 on weekends;
- Nantes: daily flight;
- Porto: two flights a day, up to 3 times a day on Monday and Friday.
- For information and reservations
Information & reservations