Websites Usage Terms and Conditions
Anyone accessing the information provided by Geneva International Airport (hereinafter "Genève Aéroport") through its websites ( internet sites, extranet and/or various multimedia applications such as Smartphone apps) shall accept the following conditions.
Article I. Copyright
The entire content of Genève Aéroport’s websites and multimedia is covered by copyright. Genève Aéroport holds all rights therein. Reproduction of resources in whole or in part in any written or electronic form is permitted only with an explicit reference to Genève Aéroport. It is prohibited to reproduce transmit modify link or use the Genève Aéroport site for public or commercial purposes without the prior written authorisation of Genève Aéroport.
Article II. Genève Aéroport website property rights and trademark
Genève Aéroport’s names and logos and those of its business partners are registered and protected trademarks. None of the content elements on the websites and/or multimedia is designed to provide a licence or right to use any image, trademark or logo. Genève Aéroport reserves all rights relating to the elements of its websites and/or its multimedia other than rights held by third parties.
Article III. Disclaimer
- Information published on Genève Aéroport’s websites and/or multimedia, including information relating to pricing, is so published for informational purposes. Genève Aéroport does not guarantee the accuracy or completeness of the information contained therein. It reserves the right to modify such information at any time and without notice. Genève Aéroport cannot therefore be held liable for any direct, indirect or consequential damages that may arise including from accessing resources and website information, the use thereof or inability to access them, or from the installation and use of multimedia.
- Genève Aéroport bears no responsibility for any direct or indirect harm arising from the use of the information and material contained in other sites to which access is enabled through hyperlinks appearing on its website.
- Genève Aéroport can moreover not be held responsible for the dissemination of erroneous information or any delay in updating it.
Article IV. Data protection
- Genève Aéroport takes every appropriate measure to process confidentially personal data entrusted to it by users.
- Genève Aéroport undertakes to use the personal data of users only for statistical purposes, monitoring due compliance with the Usage Terms and Conditions, and transmitting information and/or incentives to use Genève Aéroport’s current or future services.
- When personal data are transmitted to Genève Aéroport, they are not normally disclosed to third parties but used only as indicated. Some personal data are collected online explicitly when users register to gain access to certain of Genève Aéroport’s services. Registration allows Genève Aéroport to collect such information as first name, last name, postal address, email address, and telephone, mobile and fax numbers. Genève Aéroport reserves the right to record data from anyone who sends an e-mail (electronic mail or e-mail) to a member of staff of Genève Aéroport or to the webmaster, in particular in order to be able to reply to or provide information on the follow-up to that person’s request. Genève Aéroport does not normally disclose the personal data it holds to any other third parties for any reason or in any form whatsoever.
Article V. Other provisions
- Only the French version of these Usage Terms and Conditions shall prevail.
- Genève Aéroport may amend these Usage terms and conditions at any time.
Article VI. Jurisdiction and applicable law
In the event of a dispute, the place of jurisdiction shall be Geneva. Swiss law shall apply.