Genève Aéroport participates in the Digital Day
Genève Aéroport participates in the first Swiss Digital Day, on 21 November 2017.
A unique occasion for a major player in the economic development and attractiveness of the region.
Genève Aéroport recognises the growing importance of digitisation in society and makes it an important focus of its business strategy.
Genève Aéroport invites you to the main hall of Cornavin station in Geneva from 6.00 am to 8.00 pm,
- to discover RobbI, the information robot of Genève Aéroport “in flesh and bo
- to test its future Chatbot
- to test the technology that optimises the security check at Genève Aéroport, letting you know if you should remove your shoes
- discover the sorting of garbage with the help of virtual reality. Long live VR!
- visit the Geneva Airport Operations Centre (APOC) to discover how digital support is at the service of collaboration.
Join this unique event in Europe, where more than 40 renowned companies and institutions present together the digital opportunities in their sector.
The large hall of Zurich main station is the hub of the day. The stations of Geneva, Lugano and Chur will also offer several actions. More than 100 free events await you.
Unable to come? Follow the event on air :
- “Réveil à 3”, Couleur 3 / 6.00 am – 9.00 am
- “On en Parle”, La 1ère / 9.00 am – 9.30 am
- “Nectar”, Espace 2 / 11.00 am – 12.00 pm
- “Point barre spécial”, 2.00 pm - 3.00 pm
- “Vertigo”, La 1ère / 4.30 pm - 6.00 pm
- “Forum”, La 1ère / 6.00 pm - 7.00 pm
- “Paradiso”, La 1ère / 7.00 pm - 8.00 pm
- “L’île des morts”, RTS Culture & Labo numérique: all day, guided virtual tour by Yann Marguet of tableau d’Arnold Böcklin.
#digitalday #GeneveAeroport #innovation