Version of 1st June 2018
Persons accessing the information provided by the Geneva International Airport (hereinafter “Genève Aéroport”) through its websites (websites, extranets and/or various multimedia resources such as smartphone applications) accept the terms laid down below.
Article I: Copyright
All contents of Genève Aéroport websites and multimedia resources are covered by copyright. Genève Aéroport holds all the rights thereupon. The reproduction of the resources, in whole or in part, in any written or electronic form, is only authorised with an explicit mention regarding Genève Aéroport. It is forbidden to reproduce, transmit, modify, link or use the site of Genève Aéroport for public or commercial purposes without the prior written permission of Genève Aéroport.
Article II: Property rights of Genève Aéroport website and right to the trademark
The names and logos of Genève Aéroport and our business partners are registered and protected trademarks. Nothing contained on the websites and/or multimedia resources is intended to constitute a licence or right to use an image, a registered trademark or a logo. Genève Aéroport reserves all rights to the elements of its websites and/or multimedia resources, except the rights of third parties.
- The insertion and/or use of Genève Aéroport external multimedia resources (e.g.: YouTube) implies acceptance of their cookies.
Article IV: Exclusion of liability
- The information published on the websites and/or multimedia resources of Genève Aéroport, including those relating to tariffs, are for information purposes only. Genève Aéroport does not guarantee the accuracy or completeness of the information contained therein. It reserves the right to modify them at any time and without notice. Consequently, Genève Aéroport assumes no liability for any direct, indirect or consequential damages that may result, in particular, from the access to the resources and information of the websites, their use or inability to access them, as well as the installation and use of multimedia resources.
- Genève Aéroport is not liable for direct or indirect damages arising from the use of information and materials contained in other sites whose access is permitted through hyperlinks on its site.
- In addition, Genève Aéroport cannot be held responsible for the dissemination of erroneous information or the delay in updating the information.
- Within the limits set out by law, any liability of Genève Aéroport is excluded.
- The information and personal data of users transmitted by them are processed and secured by Genève Aéroport in accordance with the provisions of the Geneva Act on Public Information, Access to Documents and the Protection of Personal Data (hereinafter referred to as: “LIPAD”) and any other applicable provisions.
- Genève Aéroport undertakes to use users’ personal data only for the purposes of statistics, usage and performances of the concerned multimedia resource, for the control of the correct application of the general terms, the dissemination of information and/or for incentives to use current or future services of Genève Aéroport.
- In addition, the transmission of the aforementioned data to third parties is excluded, subject to the exceptions provided by LIPAD.
- Some personal data is collected online expressly when users register to have access to certain services of Genève Aéroport. The registration gives Genève Aéroport the opportunity to collect information such as the first name, the last name, the postal address, the e-mail address, the telephone number, the mobile number and the fax number. Genève Aéroport reserves the right to record the data of any person who sends an e-mail to an employee of Genève Aéroport or to the site manager, in particular in order to be able to answer him/her or to inform him/her of the follow-up of his/her request.
- The person concerned by the processing of personal data may assert his/her right of access, request deletion or make any other request through the e-mail address: marketing(at)gva.ch.