Flight arrival times for the day, and previous and next days.
Flight departure times for the day, and previous and next days.
Destinations of scheduled and charter flights from Genève Aéroport. Tourist information. Downloadable timetables.
Contact details, web sites and check-in information for airlines operating at Genève Aéroport.
ResaPark: guaranteed parking place, Priority Lane: no queuing at the security check, Lounge: relaxation area and snacks.
GVApp, Genève Aéroport’s free application (iPhone, iPad, Android), essential for every traveller, escort or visitor to Genève Aéroport!
Visas and identity papers, passenger entitlements, tax refunds on items and lost property.
Cabin and hold baggage, registration options, lost items.
Assistance at Genève Aéroport for persons with reduced mobility: explanation and operation of the free service.
Airlines at Genève Aéroport: their first-class and business lounges.
Car rental companies at Genève Aéroport, Swiss side and French side.
Calculator for the amount of CO2 emitted by a flight, to allow an optional financial contribution to support Swiss or international projects.
Map of the passenger terminal.
Public transport modes in the Geneva region, Switzerland, and France, and free shuttle buses to hotels. Taxis.
Cycle and pedestrian access to Genève Aéroport.
Car park availability and charges, on-line charge calculation, booking a space with ResaPark, valet car service.
Swiss and French ski resorts, distances from Genève Aéroport.
Geographical location of Genève Aéroport in relation to Europe, Switzerland, and the France-Vaud-Geneva region.
All the Airport Shopping activities and information, classified by year.
Food, chocolates, sweets, children, duty-free, fashion & accessories, watches & jewellery, pharmacy, photo, video, music, phones, newsagent, books, cigarettes and tobacco, shows, souvenirs, presents, flowers.
Banks & exchange, well-being, business & multimedia, left-luggage, post office, travel.
Restaurants, bars, snack bars, tea-rooms.
Maps of the various levels of Genève Aéroport with shops, restaurants and services
All the Genève Aéroport news and press releases, classified by year.
Airport publications: practical airport information, transport & access, newsletters, institutional publications, environmental publications.
Organisation, facts, figures, statistics, background, downloads.
Transformation of the check-in hall
Genève Aéroport’s East Wing: to give Genève Aéroport its new international dimension.
Environmental management system, environmental plan, fields of action, background information about the environment, bird-strike prevention, environment commission.
Genève Aéroport is committed to sport and culture. We also support humanitarian and environmental campaigns or economic events.
Job opportunities at Genève Aéroport and with the airport site authorities.
Geneva, a high-yield market.
Cargo infrastructure, missions, French users, etc.
A unique bridge between tourism industry and travellers. The only event held in Geneva entirely dedicated to travels.
The Visitors Center is a reception and information area located in the public zone, on the arrivals level of Genève Aéroport.
Airport charges and fares, Airport operation, Prior Permission Required (PPR), Airport Capacity Enhancement (ACE), Airport - Collaborative Decision Making, ACDM.
General terms and conditions for suppliers, advertising on the airport, driving licences, space leasing, obstacles to aviation, taxis at the airport.
Q&A: baggage preparation, allowed items, safety standards, etc.
Persons with reduced mobility Q&A: how to get help, PRM cost, etc.
Q&A: transport, airport railway station, access to terminal, taxis, etc.
Q&A: vehicle heights, two-wheeler parking lots, shuttle buses, reductions, charges, reservations, etc.
ResaPark: book your car-park space, Priority Lane: fast access to boarding lounges, Lounge: relax in a private lounge.
Q&A: check-in counters, showers, left luggage, VIP service, etc.
Q&A: opening hours of shops and restaurants, currencies accepted, management of commercial space, etc.
Q&A: travel documents, travelling minors, temporary passport, Schengen conditions, etc.
Q&A: French sector, airlines operating there, access and car rentals.
Questions and answers: the airport's environmental measures, obtaining a public transport ticket, noise abatement, etc.
Q&A: business terminal, conference rooms, photographs of the airport, advertising on the airport, downloadable logos, etc.
Q&A: travelling with an animal, lost property, lost luggage, air traffic statistics, working at the airport, guided tours of the airport, balloon release, advertising items, etc.
According to the expenses associated with the approval of its operating regulations of 31 May 2001, Genève Aéroport established as early as 2003 a concept of soundproofing measures for noise-sensitive premises around Genève Aéroport, whose cost is borne by Genève Aéroport.
A new concept, validated by the Federal Office of Civil Aviation on 18 September 2017, specifies the progress of the soundproofing programme for buildings located in a perimeter exposed to a sound load greater than or equal to the noise limit (VLI) as set out in Annex 5 of the Noise Protection Ordinance (OPB).
The soundproofing of buildings located in this area is an obligation of the owner, and the related costs are borne by Genève Aéroport under the terms of the concept. The works carried out must notably meet the acoustic specifications and recommendations for the renovation of the buildings bordering the airport (PDF in French).
The buildings concerned (as per chapter 3.2) and falling within the relevant perimeter (as per chapter 3.1) should meet 5 cumulative conditions, in order to be eligible for soundproofing: ...
1. The building includes at least one noise sensitive room.
2. One of the noise limits (VLI/day or VLI/night in accordance with Annex 5 of OPB depending on the level of sensitivity should be exceeded.
3. Where the building is located within the perimeter of the former NNI areas, the NNI area must have been built, modified or converted before 15 January 1979 or the application for building permit must have been validly lodged with the competent authority before 15 January 1979, except in the case of force majeure.
4. Where the building is located outside the perimeter of the former NNI areas but within the VLI perimeter, the VLI perimeter must have been built, modified or converted before 12 June 2001 or the application for the building permit must have been validly filed with competent authority before 12 June 2001, except in the case of force majeure.
5. The building envelope (facades or roof) should meet the requirements set forth in the specifications and recommendations.
Perimeters presenting the eligibility conditions of the buildings concerned by the soundproofing concept:
You need specific information about your property? Contact us.
Only the premises whose use is sensitive to noise (as per Art. 2, para. 6 OBP) that could be subject to soundproofing, i.e.:
Are excluded the rooms for livestock husbandry and rooms with significant operating noise.
Genève Aéroport annually selects the properties that may benefit from the soundproofing works. This choice is made primarily according to noise exposure levels ( areas 1 to 7). Eligible buildings are selected. The sites are then grouped by municipalities (Vernier, Meyrin, Satigny, Bellevue, Genthod, Versoix, Pregny-Chambésy and Grand-Saconnex).
The main standard steps are:
1. Genève Aéroport individually contacts the owners in writing to announce the opening of their file.
2. Site expertise is required to establish a technical assessment.
3. After validation by Genève Aéroport, the evaluation report is sent to the owner.
4. On this basis, the owner has several qualified companies prepare several cost estimates according to the acoustic specifications provided with the report.
5. Cost estimates are sent by the owner to Genève Aéroport or its agent for final control and validation; any additional costs are the owner’s responsibility.
6. Before signing the cost estimate, an agreement is signed between Genève Aéroport and the owner, laying down the general conditions of sound improvement. Each party receives a signed copy of the agreement.
7. After signature of the agreement, the cost estimate is accepted and the owner mandates the company selected for the execution of works and this within maximum three months.
8. At the end of the works, Genève Aéroport or its authorised representative examines the workmanship in relation to the acoustic specifications. In this respect, a report will be drafted.
9. Upon the signing of said minutes, Genève Aéroport will proceed to the payment of invoices or to refund on the basis of invoices for works carried out beforehand by the owner.
Would you like precise information regarding the soundproofing procedure? Contact us.
Since the end of the 90s, Genève Aéroport has gradually been soundproofing homes exposed to the noise of aviation in the municipalities bordering the airport. More than 3,600 homes benefited from soundproofing by the end of 2016. Genève Aéroport has invested nearly CHF 54 million in this programme.
The soundproofing programme for homes will be carried out within 10 years with priority given to the most exposed homes.
The soundproofing programme continues.
A new concept was validated by the Civil Aviation Authority on 18 September 2017. It describes the methods of implementation of soundproofing for homes sensitive to noise. Around 3,200 homes will be soundproofed within 10 years, for a total estimated amount of CHF 87 million.
The plan below establishes the priority list of homes and buildings that will be subject to soundproofing.
The most exposed areas, areas 1 to 4 according to the legend, will be treated between 2018 and 2022.
Homes located in areas 5, 6 and 7 of the plan establishing the priority list of homes and buildings subject to soundproofing will be soundproofed between 2023 and 2027.
In a given area, the soundproofing will be carried out according to the order of the following municipalities: Vernier, Meyrin, Satigny, Bellevue, Genthod, Versoix, Pregny - Chambesy and Grand-Saconnex.
In France, 769 homes were soundproofed between 2012 and 2017 for a total amount of CHF 6.6 million. The soundproofing programme has been completed since 2017.
N'hésitez pas à consulter notre foire aux questions, comprenant les questions les plus fréquemment posées sur le sujet de l'insonorisation des habitations.
Pour tout complément d'informations, vous pouvez aussi nous contacter en utilisant notre formulaire de contact.